Hydro Excavation Nozzles
Hydro Excavation / Surface Cleaning
The MONRO-JET® enables you to combine the power of a solid stream pencil jet with the large coverage of a fan jet. Its lightweight and sturdy design makes it easy to use. This give you the speed and efficiency needed to compete in markets where time quickly translates to dollars.
MONRO-JET® literally offers cutting edge technology with its circular water jet. This motion generates tremendous power at modest GPM rates allowing you to move faster whether you are surface cleaning or removing trapped debris from lines.
The MONRO-JET® is excellent for all types of surface cleaning such as concrete, steel, castings and large surface areas including line removal from runways. Can be modified for internal pipe cleaning of sewers and pipes of all types. MONRO-JET® has an unique orbital design that increases performance at lower GPM rates.
Pressures from 2,000 to 36,000 PSI !
Powerful stream allows greater stand-off distance from surface being cleaned.
Easy assembly for field maintenance.
Characteristics and Advantages:
- Several times higher cleaning achievement
- Simple to operate, lightweight and rugged
- Efficient, economical and dependable
- High-quality materials of all components
- Surface cleaning
- Descaling, burring and cast parts cleaning
- Oil and gas platform cleaning
- Ship and container cleaning
- Road and airstrip cleaning
- Tubing and duct cleaning
- Concrete removal and hydro demolition
- Decoating of smooth and hard surfaces
- Removal of bitumen tar concrete
- Facade cleaning, Color coat removal, etc.
The Monro Orbital Nozzle has an internal rotor that produces a rotating zero degree or pencil jet stream of water. The constant nozzle rotation allows the operator to clean a larger surface area more efficiently.
Pressures from 2,000 PSI to 36,000 PSI!
#JD001MJ - F1 Monro Jet - up to 22,000 PSI - Call for Quote
#JD002MJ - F2 Monro Jet - up to 15,000 PSI - Call for Quote
#JD003MJ - F3 Monro Jet - up to 10,000 PSI - Call for Quote
#JD004MJ - F4 Monro Jet - up to 7,250 PSI - Call for Quote
#JD005MJ - F25 Monro Jet - up to 36,000 PSI - Call for Quote